Regulatory Risk & Compliance - Assistant Manager
The Regulatory Risk & Compliance Assistant Manager position is on offer in one of the most prestigious multinational companies based in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
This well-known company have a distinct global presence with a reputation for providing the strong financial advisory services to companies across a variety of markets and industries.
Working as part of a medium sized team, you will be responsible for aiding clients and providing regulatory advice across a variety of regulatory risk and compliance projects.
This global company offer a clear progression path and encourage continuous professional and personal development across all levels.
· Minimum of five years' experience in compliance, advisory, law or regulatory experience within a financial services environment
· Risk and compliance regulatory experience or exposure in the insurance industry is a distinct advantage
· Third level education - Bachelor's degree in Business or Economics
· Diploma in Compliance - Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (ACOI)
· Expert in regulations, policies and procedures, conduct risk and data protection within the insurance industry
· Strong communication and people engagement skills are essential for the successful candidate
· Project management skill to lead projects and reaching out deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.