Compliance Executive | Dublin Centre
Are you looking to progress your compliance career with one of the leading financial advisory services companies in Ireland? If so, then this is the right role for you.
This permanent Compliance Executive role is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre with very easy access via public transport. This role is part of a diverse workforce that provides a gym on site and a further attractive overall package.
Working as a Compliance Executive with this leading company will provide you with the chance to complete the compliance exams whilst gaining invaluable experience in one of the most well-known companies in Dublin.
- Strong relationship building both internally across the business and externally
- Communicating with stakeholders at all times
- Drawing up, amending and changing all regulatory policies and procedures in line with changes in the legislation both in the EU and others as required
- Continuously revise and review the compliance monitoring plans across the business to ensure all compliance control and testing is up to date with the most effective and efficient processes in place at all times
- Develop the monitoring plan and amend as required to ensure effective identification of gaps in the compliance processes
- Carry out regular presentations to senior management across the business to communicate findings and recommendations going forward
- Implementation of new reviews as part of the compliance plans in reflection of new regulatory requirements and/or new products
- Post compliance monitoring reviews report effectively to senior management with action plans
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a compliance or control position
- Previous experience working in an investments or law firm
- Professional Certificate in Compliance/Professional Diploma in Compliance or in the process of doing same
- Third level education in either finance, compliance or law
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks is essential
- Strong knowledge of trading and/or capital markets would be a distinct advantage
- Must be a self-starter, enthusiastic and willing to learn
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.