Exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance professional with leading insurance firm.
There is a new Compliance Officer role now available in Dublin South. This role is based in a large insurance company with excellent prospects for progression. The Compliance Business Partner role sits within the operational business area of the company.
With easy access to public transport, the Compliance Business Partner role is also offering an excellent benefits package. The permanent position is responsible for ensuring all business practices and processes are adhering to regulatory standards on a daily basis.
The Compliance Business Partner will act as a subject matter expect with regards to technical compliance issues and provide extended guidance to colleagues and the wider business.
This role offers excellent exposure to the insurance industry, with positive prospects for progression with a well-known, well established company.
- Collaborate with team members to gain a deeper understanding of the business processes
- Develop and improve a strategic collaboration with the Compliance function and the business
- Provide expert compliance advice to colleagues, and bring expert advice to projects, advertising strategies, policy drawings, marketing campaigns, and support with all business documentation
- Deliver and maintain practical advice and appropriate compliance support to colleagues and the wider business
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise and in-depth knowledge on the compliance industry
- Maintaining expertise on emerging regulatory policies and requirements within the insurance industry
- Provide training on an individual basis to ensure all colleagues are up to date with the latest compliance regulations within the business area
- Monitor and ensure consistent adherence to internal regulatory requirements on a daily basis
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date
- Provide guidance with regards to compliance, and sign-off with regards to regulatory requirements
- Professional compliance qualification is essential for this role (ACOI)
- Third level education
- Previous experience working in a compliance advisory role
- Ability and proven record of advisory in both Ireland and the UK
- Experience working in a financial services industry is essential - experience in an insurance environment is desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.