Compliance Officer | Dublin City Centre
There is a brand new Compliance Officer position available in the heart of Dublin City Centre. This permanent Compliance Officer role reports directly to the Compliance Manager with a large amount of exposure to Senior Mangement.
With a great benefits package including full healthcare for you, spouse and children, this company offer an excellent work life balance. Located in Dublin City Centre, this role is easily accessible via public transport.
Working as part of the global compliance function the Compliance Officr role offers excellent prospects for progression long term.
- Work closely with global compliance team to ensure efficient monitoring on a global level
- Ensure all controls are developed, monitored and regulated appropriately
- Carry out checks and tests regarding compliance practices on a regular basis
- Analyse and identify issues or gaps and ensure escalations are dealt with in an appropriate manner
- Maintain up to date regulatory knowledge and ensure all regulations are rolled out
- Continuous monitoring of international regulations that are applicable and ensure all are in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide training to staff members re introductory of new or existing regulations
- Report to senior management on a regular basis
- Continuously ensure all policies and procedures are in line with current regulation and legislations
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in a compliance position
- Diploma in Compliance would be advantageous
- Experience working in the funds industry would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written English skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.