Compliance Officer required to join one of the world's leading financial institutions based in Limerick. This is a contract position on an initial 11 month contract.
You will be joining a team that performs compliance testing performing risk assessments, running reports on the findings & work to issue new procedures.
- Conduct and document testing reviews to assess compliance with and adherence to regulations/legislation and internal policies
- Follow established policies, procedures and standards for testing activities
- Apply analytical skills to review information and determine potential control weaknesses or exceptions to policies / processes
- Validate and summarise testing results in clear, concise language
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders
- Conduct meetings with business unit partners and management
- Work effectively as an individual contributor as well as in a team environment
- Develop strong relationships with the first and third lines of defence
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience related to compliance, compliance testing or auditing
- Highly motivated individual who has a proven record of using initiative to resolve problems
- Analytical ability to identify and understand problems as well as to provide effective solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.