Exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance professional based in Dublin
There is a new Compliance Officer position based in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The Compliance Officer position is offered on a permanent basis with an excellent benefits package. The offices are easily accessible as they are located directly beside numerous modes of transport.
Working closely with the Data Protection Officer and reporting into the Head of Compliance, the Compliance Officer will gain excellent experience and exposure to senior management enhancing their career development within the Financial Services industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Drafting and updating policies and procedures for the firm to ensure compliance with Data protection laws and regulations.
- Date protection monitoring activities.
- Act as the point of contact for data subject rights request procedures and interact with data subjects and manage this process.
- Implement and update the firm's data protection plan and personal data processing inventory.
- Maintain internal and external relationships across the business.
- Previous experience in a Data Protection role (2-3 years)
- Coming from a Financial Services background with knowledge of financial markets
- In-depth understanding of Data Protection Laws
- A professional qualification in compliance and/or data protection qualification an advantage
- Strong communication skills and a team player
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.