Maternity leave cover for 12 months with a 4-day week on offer if preferred
This firm has presence in Europe, the Americans, Aisa and the Middle east. They are a global leader in their industry (financial services). They are seeking a Compliance Manager to join and lead a small team of compliance professionals. You will be reporting into the Head of compliance.
- Be familiar and up to date with all statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the business and report any changes to the Head of Compliance.
- Develop the annual compliance plan and ensure this is in line with standards.
- On a regular basis report to group compliance with updates within the compliance function.
- Prepare a report on a monthly and quarterly bases.
- Update and maintain the regulatory registers and review company policies.
- Act as the point of contact for regulatory compliance concerns.
- Five years plus in a previous compliance role at a senior level within Financial Services or professional services.
- LCOI qualification.
- Knowledge of controls and legal requirements in line with industry practices.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Previous people management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.