Compliance Manager (Monitoring Oversight & Testing)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global financial services firm located in Dublin South. This role is part of the Risk Management and Compliance function, this firm's compliance team is divided based on five pillars within the bank and this role will sit within the Branch and Monitoring oversight. This role sits within the second line to defence.
You will be reporting directly into the Senior Compliance Manager for Branch and Monitoring oversight.
- Provides assurance to senior management, the board and the regulator
- Provides advice and guidance regarding compliance risk issues
- Acts as a control and advisory function across the three lines of defence
- Involved and oversee the day to day management of the Branch and Monitoring oversight team
- Ensure compliance assurance testing is completed and provide oversight throughout the process. Work closely with the compliance assurance testing team to ensure this.
- Be able to identity and escalate any emerging or existing compliance risks and any issues where testing have flagged an issue
- Work alongside internal audit and various likes of the business regarding testing functions
- Act as the subject matter expert regarding monitoring and testing
- Be involved in developing and implement compliance frameworks and policies
- Demonstrates an ability to interact and influence at a senior level
- Experience within a risk / compliance role (5 years plus)
- Excellent assurance testing skills
- A relevant third level qualification (e.g. law, business, finance, Diploma in Compliance) essential
- Proven track record of working on own initiative and delivering practical outcomes to a professional standard
- Experience working alongside internal and external auditors
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.