Compliance Manager for a growing Financial Services firm in Cork
We have been engaged by a growing Financial Services client in Cork to recruit a Compliance Manager. This will initially be a maternity cover contract and the role will focus on Compliance, AML, KYC & Regulatory Reporting.
What you will need for the Role:
- You hold a degree in law, finance or economics
- You must have at least 5 years' experience in Compliance or have a strong AML/KYC background
- Financial services industry experience is preferable but not essential
- You demonstrate high quality communications skills
You will be a member to the Regulatory Reporting Team and will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the team leads in day to day management and ensuring a high quality service for all clients
- Direct liaison with clients and/or their delegates
- Review of KYC requests and ensure follow up by the relevant team
- Follow up KYC missing information with the relevant team and the client
- Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management systems
- Ensuring the team meet regulatory reporting deadlines and file appropriately
- Liaising with internal departments and KYC teams in various Alter Domus locations
- Day to day people management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.