Compliance Manager - Conduct Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global financial services firm. This firm's compliance team is divided based on five pillars within the bank and this role will sit within the conduct team.
Reporting into the Senior Compliance Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of 4 Compliance Officers.
- To provide Subject Matter Expertise to senior management/business lines on the application of conduct risk matters
- Providing oversight of Conduct Risk across EFS and ensuring adherence to the Board approved Conduct Risk Appetite
- Build strong relationships with senior business management, providing guidance, oversight, and challenge and promote a culture of openness, and transparency
- Maintaining oversight of the Conduct Risk profile
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of the Conduct Risk Program and business line risk management activities
- Assist in the development of appropriate policies, procedures and processes to address relevant EU, and Irish regulatory requirements.
- To promote a customer-centric approach in all of the Firm's activities
- Day-to-day management of more junior members of the Conduct Risk team and assisting in their development and growth
- Other such duties as reasonably requested by the Senior Compliance Manager - Conduct of Business or Chief Compliance Officer.
- Previous experience in a compliance role, preferability 4 years plus
- Leadership and people management in previous role
- Strong experience in Second line Compliance
- Excellent understanding of the banking industry, with prior experience working directly with regulators and internal/external auditors.
- Knowledge of various regulations with PSD2 an advantage
- Proven track record of working on own initiative and delivering practical outcomes to a professional standard.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A relevant third level qualification (e.g. law, business, finance, Diploma in Compliance) essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.