Compliance Manager - AML
An exciting Multinational Investment Company are seeking a Compliance officer on a 3-month basis. This firm is a leader in the financial services industry, devoted to giving the best finance service for investors, institutions and corporations based in Dublin City Centre.
You will be reporting to the Head of Compliance. This will allow you to support the AML team through strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, problem-solving and with your knowledge of Regulations and Guidance.
- Provide AML guidance and framework to the length the Irish legislation/regulations
- Monitoring the annual AML risks and testing programme
- Give assistance to local queries from lines of business and from regulatory authorities
- Regular reports arising in respect of Ant-money Laundering
- Represent compliance function as required at governance committees
- Review and follow up Suspicious activity reports (SARs)
- Guidance for new AML regulatory policies and procedures
- Regulatory interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland
- Aid the Risk Assessment process
- Support and assistance with all corporate police and procedures related to the department
- Accomplish the health, safety policies and procedures in the business
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in compliance role in investment financial company
- Bachelor's Degree
- knowledge of AML Irish regulations and guidance
- Strong analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills able to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.