Compliance Manager, Dublin CIty Centre
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading financial services firm based in Dublin city centre.
We are seeking an experienced compliance professional who is looking to join a company who values their employees, who wants to join a leading firm with excellent flexibility and benefits.
- To identify, assess, monitor and report on compliance risk;
- To oversee and contribute to the Compliance Risk Assessment;
- To ensure that the Compliance Monitoring Plan is continuously reviewed;
- To liaise with regulatory bodies on matters ranging from inspections to day to day queries;
- Assist in the development of appropriate policies, procedures and processes to address relevant Irish regulatory requirements;
- To promote a customer-centric approach in all the Firm's activities;
- Day-to-day management of more junior members of the Compliance team and assisting in their development and growth;
- Other such duties as reasonably requested by the Senior Compliance Manager or Deputy Compliance Manager.
- Previous experience in a senior compliance role, preferability 4 years plus with strong knowledge of MiFID;
- Excellent understanding of the wealth management industry, with prior experience working directly with regulators and internal/external auditors;
- Working knowledge of MAR and CPC desirable;
- Proven track record of working on own initiative and delivering practical outcomes to a professional standard;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- A relevant third level qualification (e.g. law, business, finance, Diploma in Compliance) essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.