Compliance Manager | Payments Company
A global payments company based in Co. Wicklow are seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the risk and legal teams to ensure products and processes met regulatory requirements.
- Manage governance, risk and compliance policies in accordance with domestic and European regulations
- Create and deliver workshops to colleagues
- Strong involvement in making sure that regulations are adhered to when developing regulated payments products in Europe
- Liaise with European Regulators, internal and external auditors, banking partners and payments processors, etc.
- Facilitate a risk based compliance and transaction monitoring programme by liaising with the group transaction monitoring team based abroad
- Provide guidance and insight on change in AML, PSD2 and other relevant legislative changes
- Maintain records, prepare filings and reporting information and metrics to be presented to regulators and Board of Directors
- Investigate and report any suspicious activity in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Be involved with AML & KYC work
- Significant experience operating as a compliance professional within a CBI regulated of similar environment
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of work
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements relating to payment services e.g. PSR's, PSD2, Open Banking, etc.
- Willingness to develop knowledge and expertise in alternative payment products
- Ability to manage compliance in difference locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.