There is an exciting position for a Compliance Manager, in a Multinational financial services company based in Dublin City Centre.
You will be working as part of the broader compliance team, this team specialises in regulations, frameworks and contact with regulatory bodies.
This position has a focus on conducting regulatory frameworks, changes and advice for supporting the business in implementations and regulatory changes. Focussed on the Irish operation part of the group responsible for Risk and Compliance Function.
- Responsible for compliance management, ensuring the regulations have been following by the operation
- Accountable for advising the business with regards to regulation, existing and new. There will also be a focus on MiFID, Payment Service Regulations, Electronic Money Regulations, FSM and providing the secretariat function
- Responsible for all the regulatory topics training, meeting, and risk committees giving support to the legal entities.
- Support the regulatory developments in Ireland, assisting the application of regulations, variations, new requirements, providing regulatory advice on new products and initiatives
- Responsible for regulatory transactions, reporting to the MLRO of the group, including CBI reports and other regulatory bodies.
- Minimum four-years' experience in compliance and regulatory frameworks in Financial Services, with knowledge in the FCA Principles for Business
- Good knowledge of CASS and EMD/PSD safeguarding requirements and BCOBS
- Knowledge with EBA Payments Services and E-money Guidelines
- Degree in Finance, Business or others and Professional Diploma in Compliance
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements Strong technical knowledge in regulation and Financial Regulator rules
- Communication, Relationship people management and project management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.