New role, expanding business in Dublin
The successful candidate in this role will focus on providing regulatory advice and assurance within the business in relation to Financial Services products across Ireland. We are looking to speak to subject matter experts.
- In relation to outsourced activities, provide a second line of defence to ensure full compliance with the related regulatory requirement and legal codes.
- Liaise with management of the first line of defence for outsourced activities to ensure alinement across business areas.
- Work with the internal audit team to ensure that business risks are covered from the first and second lines of defence.
- Be involved with internal governance activities including the risk committee.
- Support the expansion of the business by providing regulatory advice and guidance in relation to the management of outsourced relationships.
- Be involved in the delivery of assurance by conducting robust monitoring and testing on the firms operating model.
- Prepare and coordinate regulatory returns.
- Monitor and provide advice on all new regulatory change activities associated with the products this firms offers.
- A seasoned Compliance professional with 10 years' experience within Financial Services
- Subject matter expert within Compliance with expertise across credit and mortgages
- Previous in-depth knowledge within regulations associated with Financial Services products
- A subject matter expert in their field
- Previous experience dealing with the regulator would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.