Compliance & Customer Service Executive
There is a leading Insurance Company seeking a Compliance & Customer Serivce Executive to join their progressive team. This well known company have huge growth plans that span across the EU providing endless opportunities for the suitable candiate
This company is one of the most prestigious companies in the market, well known for providing the best experience to their clients. This company is innovative and whose purpose is to offer high-performance products and solutions.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, in a friendly environment where people work in a collaborative team. You will be part of the wider compliance team which has a reputation for providing a strong customer experience. This team also focus on data protection, compliance, problem-solving and legal issues working closely with the legal team.
- Review customer complaints and guarantee that the customer complaints are recorded and actioned following the complaint's procedure
- Investigate and ensure that all formal complaints are carried out and have sufficient reviews complete
- Deal with errors and breaches and ensure that mistakes and breaches are recorded and managed under the policies and procedures
- Report errors and recurring complaints to the Head of Compliance
- Propose solutions through analysis to identify common trends and to prevent, mitigate and reduce errors on an ongoing basis
- Oversee, review or amended the scripts used by the customer care centre to ensure they are in line with regulatory consumer protection requirements
- Manage final complaint responses and other correspondence such as a new business, renewals and mid-term alterations
- Minimum two years' experience in complaints in the Irish insurance industry or financial services
- APA qualification Personal General Insurance is essential for this role
- CIP qualification is an advantage
- Strong client focus, organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written English
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.