Compliance Assurance Officer (VP)
Dublin City Centre
A global banking institution are seeking a Senior Compliance Risk Officer to join their assurance team. This is a brand-new team that are responsible for assessing compliance risks and controls implemented by the first and second line of defence.
- You will be involved in the development, implementation and execution of compliance testing and compliance assurance reviews.
- You will analyse report findings and aid in the development of compliance assurance risk assessments.
- Monthly monitoring and quarterly summaries.
- Look at compliance training tools and resources and ensure continuous training is provided.
- Previous Internal audit experience - audit planning, risk assessments and reporting.
- Experience planning, executing and reporting on compliance test reviews
- In depth understanding of regulations, laws and rules.
- Willing to travel
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and time management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.