A superb permanent position is now open in Shannon for a Compliance Analyst to join a leading Multi National Company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever who is keen to progress and develop their career with a highly sought after employer of choice.
- Work alongside the existing compliance team on the following:
- Due diligence on customers
- Watch list and other screenings for transactions and prospective new vendors and completing periodic and annual screenings.
- Transaction related and portfolio trade route due diligence
- Monthly, quarterly and annual compliance reporting.
- Management of compliance policies and procedures.
- Staff compliance training.
- Monitoring local laws and regulations.
- General compliance and related matters.
Skills & Competencies
- Third level qualification in legal, compliance, general business / finance or related field
- MS Office Proficiency - PowerPoint Word & Excel
- Previous experience in a compliance role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to identify and focus on core issues when dealing with complex information
- High attention to detail and risk awareness.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.