Compliance Analyst | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new Compliance Analyst role on offer with a global investment management company. This major global investor are based in Dublin City making it easily accessible via public transport.
Working as part of the wider compliance function the Compliance Analyst will report directly to the Head of Compliance, obtaining invaluable experience with exposure to branches across Europe.
To be successful in this role the applicant must have strong regulatory knowledge of the Investment Management Industry.
The Compliance Analyst position boasts a reading package including an excellent salary, strong amount of annual leave, private medical insurance and a performance based bonus.
- Providing advice across all compliance queries and regulatory issues
- Carrying out log maintenance to ensure all compliance documents are recorded as required
- Assisting with drawing up and facilitating compliance training to individuals as required
- Point of contact for all compliance issues and/or queries
- Point of escalation for all breaches, ensuring all breaches are recorded appropriately, resolving in a timely manner and reported where necessary
- Providing assistance with the design, implementation and delivery of the compliance framework across the business
- Provide assistance to the compliance function with regular reviews and updates on the policies and procedures to ensure they up to date at all times
- Assisting with drafting policies and procedures that are relevant to the business across the Europe
- Regular drafting of management information (MI) reports and related papers such as board reports and committee papers as required
- Take responsibility for small-scale local projects and participate in larger projects, liaising with the wider compliance team as required
- Third level or relevant post graduate qualification
- Ability to develop strategies and contribute to a comprehensive risk based compliance service across the company including branches in Europe
- Strong regulatory awareness and knowledge
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of MIFID and UCITS
- A number of years' experience in a similar position within the funds or investment management industry
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.