Exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance analyst based in Dublin
.There is a brand new Compliance Analyst role on offer in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The Compliance Analyst role is part of a newly established team over the last number of years that are going through a growth phase due to new business.
This Global Investment Management Institution offers training abroad in a specific University to ensure all employees obtain adequate training and strong academics.
Working as part of a smaller team the Compliance Analyst will gain invaluable experience across large projects including strong technical skills on the IT front.
- Providing advice to Clients re 'best practices' and optimal use of compliance software
- Maintain up to date knowledge on regional and global industry trends and regulatory issues
- Work closely with colleagues on both a local and global level to ensure a seamless delivery of relevant services for clients
- Carry out initial set up/implementation including regulatory requirements and business processes, report writing and rules of engagements with clients
- Provide resolutions or support and troubleshooting where necessary
- Rule writing for compliance software, testing and writing reports
- Carry out compliance software regression testing/upgrades
- Active participation in ad hoc projects to enhance service and scale
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a compliance position with excellent investment product knowledge with either securities trading or investment management compliance
- Knowledge of regulations including UCITS III - V, MiFid, AIFMD etc.
- Familiarly with Rules Based Compliance Engine
- Technical skills - coding and strong Microsoft Word skills
- Strong knowledge of securities, derivatives, bonds etc. and the investment processes and restrictions is essential for the successful candidate
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in either a finance or computer science related discipline is essential
- Fluency in German or French is advantageous but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.