Compliance Advisor | Dublin South
There is an amazing new opportunity that has just opened up for an experienced Compliance professional to join a well-established team on the south side of Dublin. The Compliance Advisor role is offered on a twelve month fixed term contract with a global insurance company. This reputable company are market leaders in the insurance industry providing excellent opportunities and exposure to senior management.
The Compliance Advisor role is hugely varied and provides a broad range of exposure and experience including the implementation of the compliance programme across the business.
- Working closely with the Data Protection Officer to support with updates and maintenance to the Data Protection Framework ensuring adherence to regulations and legislations
- Assist the Compliance Officer with report writing for presentation at both local governance and Regional Group Compliance Committees
- Leading and encouraging a positive conduct compliance culture within the business
- Provide up to date advise to the business regarding new compliance regulations and legislations
- Carry out independent challenge, assurance and monitoring of both compliance and risk topics as a second line of defence
- Professional qualification (Masters in Compliance, Certificate in Data Protection or LCOI)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within the financial services industry (insurance or banking)
- In-depth legal and regulatory knowledge regarding Data Protection
- Impeccable report writing skills - reports to be presented at local and regional compliance committees
- Previous experience working in an insurance company with strong regulatory knowledge - ability to provide advise to the first line of defence
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.