Exciting new opportunity for a Compensation and Benefits Lead to join a leading global company - flexible hours.
- Manage entire suite of Pension arrangements including DB, DC and AVC plans for both Irish and international employees, including co-ordinating the relationship between Company, Trustees, service providers and members and the efficient operation of Trustee meetings and training requirements.
- Manage and lead co-ordination of the Annual Salary process and GRID payment Processes.
- Administer and Co-ordinate the Compensation and Benefits terms and conditions on CORE HR, to ensure data is up to date on a continuous basis, to facilitate accurate payment to existing and new employees.
- Manage and co-ordinate the Society's Private Health Care offering to employees and the Society's Risk benefit.
- Provide appropriate information to all employees on their pension benefits and coordinate annual Retirement Planning seminars for employees due to retire.
- Ensure that Society is compliant with legislation, regulatory and data protection requirements including any BIK payments, employees on secondment, completion of CSO surveys, Pension TAR,
- Assist Finance team in establishing year end accruals for both Annual leave and GRID payments.
- Continuously review Comp and bens systems and processes using technology to improve efficiencies.
- Undertake benchmark surveys and ad hoc salary benchmarking for business on terms and conditions of employment to ensure that our remuneration packages are competitive in the market.
- Work closely with Group HR to ensure that business has up to date information on salary surveys and fringe benefits to accord with best practice in this area.
- Provide data analysis / reports to Senior Management Team as required
- Ensure that pay markets in countries where company operates are clearly understood and advise senior management accordingly as requested.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.