Corporate Services | Great team | Funds and Corporate clients | Permanent
This is an opportunity for a company secretary to join an international asset and corporate services provider, working as part of a team of talented individuals responsible for managing a client portfolio including funds and corporate structures.
- Act as a main point of contact for client portfolio, respective boards of directors and external counsels
- Coordinate, schedule and attend board, committee and shareholder meetings
- Draft agendas, minutes and resolutions
- Coordinate statutory and regulatory filings and maintain statutory books and records
- Advise clients and directors on company law and corporate governance matters.
- 3+ years of company secretarial experience;
- Board meetings attendance and minute drafting experience;
- Excellent communication skills:
- ICSA qualification or part-qualification is a significant advantage;
- Investment Funds experience is an advantage.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.