Strong client portfolio | Corporate and Funds Services | 12 months FTC
This is an excellent opportunity for a Company Secretary looking to make a move into a well known corporate and funds services provider in Dublin.
The successful candidate will work as part of a fantastic team responsible for managing a varied company portfolio that includes funds and corporate clients.
This role will initially be offered as a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Act as a main point of contact for client portfolio, respective boards of directors and external counsels
- Coordinate, schedule and attend board, committee and shareholder meetings
- Draft agendas, minutes and resolutions
- Coordinate statutory and regulatory filings and maintain statutory books and records
- Advise clients and directors on company law and corporate governance matters.
- Company Secretary with 2+ years' experience;
- ICSA qualification will be viewed favourably but it is not a requirement;
- Experience within Funds or Financial Services is an advantage but not a requirement.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.