We are looking for a Company Secretarial Administrator in Dublin City Centre!
The successful candidate will work as part of the Group Legal and Secretariat team reporting to the Assistant Company Secretary. In addition to the advertised role, the Group Secretariat Team is led by the Group Company Secretary who is supported by two Assistant Company Secretaries and in turn by two Company Secretarial Executives. The role of the successful candidate will be to provide administrative support to this team.
The role represents an opportunity to gain valuable experience of working in a dynamic listed plc environment. As a small team we are also looking for a candidate with enthusiasm and strong people skills.
- Support the team in the execution of Group corporate events, projects and tasks that would include such activities as the annual general meeting, annual report, board paper production and shareholder support services.
- Bank account/dividend administration and invoice management.
- Co-ordinate the affixing and execution of the Company Seal.
- Board/Management/team meeting logistics support - venue identification, catering, transport, paper distribution etc.
- Diary management and administrative support for the Group Secretariat Team.
- Relevant experience in a company secretarial/compliance/legal/accounting/ business or other professional discipline is desirable.
- Financial Sevices Experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong administrative skills with a key focus on attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- MS Access desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to use initiative and to learn.
- Ability to adapt. Projects can come on stream at short notice and outside of the normal department activity.
About the role:
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Salary: 33-38k + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.