Exciting part time company accountant role
- Input monthly sales invoices for the Irish and UK businesses
- Input monthly purchase invoices on Sage.
- Input and allocate bank lodgements against sales invoices.
- Input and allocate bank payments against purchase invoices.
- Preparation of monthly supplier payments runs.
- Deal with various credit card queries
- Deal with various debtor queries from staff.
- Operate monthly payroll for staff.
- Preparation of Bi-monthly Vat Returns
- Preparation of Quarterly VIES Returns.
- Preparation of Bi-monthly accounts for presentation to directors.
- Preparation of cash flows to cover payroll, Vat and PAYE deadline dates.
- Formatting of Financial Statements for filing with the CRO.
- Various other adhoc duties.
- Accounting qualification highly desirable
- Exposure to completing company accounts to strict deadlines
- Strong experience in PAYE
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and produce high quality work consistently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
This role is with a growing Limerick based company that prides itself in offering a competitive salary package along with the ability to work from home and grow and develop in an interesting industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.