Financial Accountant - North Cork
This manufacturing client with a local presence here in Cork is a leader in their specialised field & are constantly looking at new ways of innovating their processes & procedures.
With that in mind they are looking to reshape some of their current positions to enable key career advancement which has created the need for them to hire a Financial Accountant for an initial 1 year contract.
What does the role involve?
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets/cashflows
- Deal with the Revenue Returns - VAT, PAYE returns
- Bank Reconciliations - managing multiple bank accounts
- Cashflow management
- Business Reporting - Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly KPI's for the Business. Assisting in implementing any corrective actions from the reports.
- Working closely with the Purchase and Sales teams
What experience is necessary?
- Qualified Accountant with previous industry experience
- Good systems experience, preferably with an ERP
- Good communication skills-an ability to consult & interact with key business stakeholders
- Location: This company is just a 20 minute drive from the Elysian, 30 minutes from Mitchelstown, 20-odd minutes from Mallow & 20 from Mahon Point so you can get at them all angles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.