Huge opportunity for Company Accountant with global multinational
Huge opportunity for a Company Accountant with a global leading engineering company - Dublin West
A market leading engineering company are looking for a qualified accountant to join this massively expanding, fast paced finance team. This is a very rare opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a dynamic finance team striving to continue the dramatic growth of the organisation. This position will give the successful person huge exposure to a wide range of duties across several areas of the business.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Planning and Treasury Director, this position will offer the successful candidate huge opportunities for progression in the company.
- You will have responsibility for the review and reconciliation of quarterly Group Financial Accounting Consolidations
- Take ownership of month end cash flow forecasting with Business Units and preparation of consolidated Group cash flows
- Analysing P&L foreign exchange gains and losses on a monthly basis
- Manage the reporting of Group cash balances, working closely with finance functions in various geographic regions and head office finance personnel
- You will be Finance point of contact to the Operations teams on working capital management initiatives and assessing various Client payment options.
- Support any project related activity in these areas.
- Assisting with Ad hoc Month End Queries.
- Qualified accountant with experience of working within a growing organisation
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified with minimum 1 year PQE
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in standard financial applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word and relevant accounting packages).
- Ability to work efficiently and meet strict deadlines
- Self-starter who shows initiative and is willing and able to identify areas for process enhancement and, with assistance, progress these through to completion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.