Part time Events Coordinator role with the world's leading search-engine company based in Dublin
Role: Community Events Coordinator
Duration: ASAP until 20th December
Location: Dublin City centre
Part time: 20 hours a week
This role will coordinate logistics for Community engagement events between our client and their near neighbours. The events will be both on site and in nearby locations. This will be a part-time role, 20 hours a week with some evening events and occasional weekends to be attended. The person ideally would be from the locality. The person should have a positive attitude and be able to easily connect with people and have good communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the primary Community contact for all client owned events or events held in the Client managed spaces
- Communicate with local Stakeholders providing information on upcoming events, taking enquiries and being the go-to person.
- Feed into the budget tracker, keep track of all spends for each event.
- Manage the volunteer sign ups, email volunteers with information on events, keep track of volunteer hours.
- At the events be the man point of contact for both volunteers and guests, be able to brief volunteers at each event provide wrap up note and thank you email
- Supporting and executing Community based initiatives, including marketing, communication and volunteer management
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the smooth setup, execution and teardown of services in a timely manner
- Implement and maintain the documented processes and guidelines to maximize the smooth delivery of events.
- Upkeep and development of information sources such as web pages and internal links
- Keep client(s) up to date on their events resolving issues as they arise. Gather regular feedback to continuously improve the delivery of events
- Ensure that all issues are handled in a professional and proactive manner to deliver a faultless experience to visitors.
- Work a part of a larger team to ensure all health and safety, catering, facilities requirements are met
- Attend some evening and weekend events - prior notice will be given
- Be ready to have fun and engage
- All other duties & tasks as reasonably requested by your Manager
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.