Are you a Marketing/ Communications professional with at least 18 months' post grad experience?
If you are looking for a permanent opportunity in Cork, which will allow you the opportunity to grow, develop and hone your Communications experience then listen up!
I am delighted to be partnering with a high profile Cork client in their search for a motivated, enthusiastic and eager Communications Coordinator. This role will collaborate with the Communications Manager and Director, who will provide invaluable mentoring to a Communicatons professional at the early stages of their career.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Maintain a library of corporate marketing and branding materials
- Be the first point of contact for developing external marketing materials in Ireland
- Support Marketing team in the creation and execution of all presentation and pitch materials
- Create and maintain content for corporate website
- Support the rollout of communications on corporate policies
- Build and maintain a central calendar of conferences and events across Europe
- Support the preparation of monthly business updates where needed
- Provide ad-hoc communications support to various teams across the business
This role also involves assisting in the implementation of a broader range of non-routine projects, often at group level.
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Software, especially Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong judgement and a high level of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The flexibility and willingness to learn and develop
- To enjoy working with people
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- An interest in renewable energy and financial services
- Previous experience working in a professional environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage
- Degree level or equivalent.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.