Commercial Sales Rep - DACH Region
About the role:
Our client is looking for a competitive, driven and enthusiastic quota carrying commercial sales representative to evangelize their product within a the DACH region. In this role, you will be the face of the company brand to an array of prospects and existing customers. You will be educating them and selling them on the many ways that this product can make a significant positive impact on their business.
- Prospect for and develop a pipeline that is 3-5X assigned quota
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, partner calls, meetings and pipeline generation
- Qualify new opportunities, present solutions, overcome objections, negotiate and close business over the phone, via WebEx and occasionally in-person.
- Effectively team with cross functional roles such as Sales Development, Marketing and Sales Operations to build your business
- Consistently execute against your plan and assigned quota within your assigned geographic territory
- Maintain and submit accurate forecasts
- Experience in high tech quota carrying sales
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, sense of urgency and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Ability to travel as needed for customer visits and tradeshows (<15% travel expected)
- Ideally, experience selling a SaaS solution
- Ideally, a working knowledge of networks and application protocols such as DNS, BGP, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a revenue generating, quota carrying capacity with a track record of success
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Proficiency in the DACH languages preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.