This is a critical role that will head the Finance function and drive the implementation of financial criteria for commercial decision-making.
Commercial Financial Controller - Limerick
This is a critical role that will head the Finance function and drive the implementation of financial criteria for commercial decision-making. The role will be reporting to the Managing & Sales Directors.
The successful candidate will be:
- Ambitious and energetic team player who will challenge and influence others within the organisation. You will use facts to impact commercial decision-making and support growth and profitability agendas by providing key financial data to the management team.
- Highly organised, accountable, goal-orientated and hands-on with excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to plan and organise a finance department in an SME environment and provide Financial and Analytical information to support decision making.
- Managing the full financial function, creating a robust framework of systems and controls, providing clear, accurate and timely key performance indicators.
- Business Partnering with fast paced sales and operational team members to create analysis based financial models, strategies, plans, budgets and forecasts, allowing for clear decisions and actions to achieve growth and profit targets and build shareholder wealth.
- Play a pivotal role in this period of exponential growth to keep the business on track financially, evaluating internal and external risks, analysing business intelligence and advising the team with appropriate information of the financial implications of actual or potential business decisions
- Management of all elements of Cash Flow.
- Production of Management and Statutory Accounts, cash flow and other reports and sales reporting, ensuring that the management team have full visibility of company performance data, forecasts, P&L & budgets.
Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA with proven experience working in commercially focused role
- A strong understanding of all functions of accounting and business operations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.