Opportunity to grow your career in the area of Business Transformation within the Pharma Industry!
My Client, a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation has a great opportunity for a Commercial Data Analyst to join their Business Transformation team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in European Business Transformation and Integration supporting various workstreams globally, tracking and consolidation of updates.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining global data on price changes, new products & discontinued products
- Creating new reports as required
- Compiling and presenting monthly global integration reports to Senior Leaders
- Compiling and presenting weekly updates on Project status
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders to ensure timeline receipt of reports
- Consolidation of monthly reports, and preparation for review by senior leaders
- Conducting Research on data received to confirm accuracy
- Reporting to and acting as assistant to the Head of Business Transformation
- Provide administrative support to Global Business Integration team
- Update Standard Operating procedures as required
- Accounts Payable administration
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in a Master Data, Data Analyst or Supply Chain Analyst position within the Pharmaceutical Industry Experience preferred.
- Strong consolidation skills for information and ability to prepare various reports. Strong Excel knowledge.
- Excellent communication and influencing ability to ensure receipt of updates in a timely manner
- Project Management Experience
- Strong analytical ability and eye for detail, ability to question the accuracy of data.
- Relevant 3rd Level qualification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.