KBC Commercial Data Analyst
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The candidate is responsible for:
- Establishing measurements and feedback for Commercial data
- Leads Management campaigns
- ADAM Models
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Provide data insights to stakeholders to better understand the performance of Leads.
- Work with Data Scientists in ADAM model improvements using feedback data
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team by introducing business knowledge into key strategic programs and initiatives including Digital Sales & Leads Management
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Helping to define the best way to deliver business requirements, objectives and ambitions with a key focus on the architecture and functionality of the enterprise data warehouse
- Perform analysis on data attributes to determine if they are fit for purpose and meet expectations
- Participate in solution planning, represent solution activities, risks, issues at program management committees and steering committees steer Cos
- Stakeholder management / communication. Steer the discussions and influence based on data-driven insights
- Alignment and sharing of best practices within KBC
- Propose refinements of business processes and practices where necessary
- Participate in cross-departmental and external initiatives and meetings
- Understand the regulatory and compliance appetite of KBC and apply it to all aspects of the role.
- Provide support in Code Review of Leads Campaigns
- Identify opportunities for automation
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent
- Committed to further continuous development
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
- Strong Customer centric focus
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment
- Strong SQL skills
- Previous experience with BI tools such as PowerBI
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley are the on-site recruitment partners for KBC Ireland