Morgan McKinley have been exclusively retained by a leading development company in respect of a Commercial Accountant position.
The Commercial Accountant will join the team to assist in the delivery of its growth strategy in Limerick city.
This position will be central to the delivery of this rapid growth phase.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for trading companies
- Preparing bi-monthly VAT returns and supporting documentation.
- Liaising with auditors for the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Preparing and monitoring corporate cashflows and the preparation of development cashflows.
- Tracking payments made / requested on all projects against budget and explanation of any variances.
- Corporate Finance support including preparation of financial projections, finance proposals for senior debt fundraising, project appraisals, board packs and collation of supporting documentation.
- Assisting with project management of ongoing construction projects by liaising with design teams, solicitors etc.
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Corporate Finance background ideally but not essential
- Energetic, ambitious, flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite of packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative, to strict deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.