Great opportunity for someone to get involved in new work coming to Cork
Do you have 3+ years experience working in Credit and Collections role and would like to be part of a growing team in Cork?
This new role, is looking for someone who can handle complex customer queries at an international level. Experience using Oracle or SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Collection calls to maintain % Past Dues below 10% on a monthly basis
- Documents the outcome of collection activity in the business system. Enters appropriate language and detail information on each note. Follows documented guidelines
- Responsible for all follow-up on disputes. Resolves any discrepancies by contacting the sales person, sales manager or the customer to verify the information
- Works closely with the Credit Team to follow the guidelines outlined in the Credit Policy
- Responsible for preparing Aged Debt SOX report documenting all actions that have been taken for all delinquent customers.
- 3+ years experience working in a Collections/Credit Role
- Goal oriented and capable of problem solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer accounts
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
Please do get in touch with your CV to hear more about this exciting opportunity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.