Cloud Operations Manager - Limerick - Permanent Role
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a finance based company in Limerick who provide enterprise-wide infrastructure and analytical applications in the areas of data integration and warehousing.
They are looking to add to their expanding business a Senior Manager with AWS experience who can get involved and help their business to grow.
- Ensure overall delivery of a quality operational service to customers
- Work closely with the Head of Production operations to ensure continuity of service delivery and operation.
- Contribute to the delivery of service to customers, DevOps, product management, development & support.
- Play a vital role in directing other global teams including providing support and being a mentor to other team members
- Manage all actions plans relating to security incidents and ensuring that these are worked through to resolution
- Developing on strong relationships with those within the business
- Ensure support for culture of continuous improvement.
- 10+ Years in a technical and operations support environment for a managed infrastructure or cloud based solution provider.
- Strong knowledge of AWS is highly desirable
- Excellent experience of leading and developing distributed team across multiple time-zones and different jurisdictions.
- Bachelors' Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Agile Methodologies experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.