Clinical development specialist
Clinical development Specialist
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Clinical development Specialist based in Dublin with a global healthcare pioneer.
- Clinical development of our client's EP business, focused on, but not limited to, Dublin
- Execute strategic direction in tier 1 accounts
- The successful candidate will have complete responsibility for building and rebuilding clinical relationships in 3-4 key accounts initially. This would be done through clinical credibility i.e. the person would have to be at least an A mapper and have insight into the EP world outside of just our client's systems
- Engage Key Opinion Leaders in trial/use of our client's 3D mapping tools and technology
- Roll out of LMR and clinical projects
- Willing to do all parts of a customer facing role including sales eg soft skill selling
- Support clinical procedures
- Clinical experience essential & 3+ years relevant experience previous.
- S. degree in Engineering or related Sciences.
- PHD in Physiology would be a bonus
- Proficiency in all ABT EP systems preferred.
- Ideally have a background as a cardiac physiologist, even better if EP or devices
- Familiarity with cath lab and operating room procedures and protocol
- Good PC utilization skills to include: MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Email
- A strong team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good presenter and trainer, interpersonal skills and results orientated.
- Strong Cardiac Anatomy & Physiology knowledge; especially electro-physiology
- Experience with programmable medical devices and software based medical systems
- Knowledge of the capital equipment sales and hospital-based approval process
- Management and support of post-market approval clinical studies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.