Client Solutions Manager, Russian Speaking
The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our clients customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, the CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimising complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge: Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing accompanying our solutions;
- Relationship Management; Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners);
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams;
- Marketing Solutions Expert; Identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners;
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships;
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of our solutions;
- Platform and Product Expertise; Drive education on our product, company updates and share our best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business; Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback;
- Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement; Provide and oversee marketing strategy, align with client's key business objectives;
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations);
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
- Experience working directly with performance advertisers/e-commerce companies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience leading and managing initiatives with support from team/manager
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team;
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data sets and delivering actionable insights
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions
- Ability to guide adoption of products/solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders - anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.