Currently hiring for a Client Solutions Manager to join a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin.
Currently hiring for a Client Solutions Manager UK Travel to join a leading multinational company with offices in Dublin.
This role is responsible for managing ongoing client investments and building partnerships that deliver on our client's business objectives, whilst driving growth in innovative ways. Based on a deep understanding of your client's business, you bring a strategic point of view and make recommendations on how they can capitalize on new opportunities with our client.
This role will require you to use data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns and translate them into comprehensive solutions and strategies.
- Account management
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with the Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross functional teams
- Guide the media, creative and measurement strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs
- Project manage internal operations and complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- Degree Qualified
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing and growing a portfolio of clients/accounts within the online (marketing) or tech sector
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills, and the curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment
- Comfortable with using data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns and translating them into comprehensive solutions and actionable insights
- Confident in presenting these insights and solutions to external clients
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Ability to travel as needed for client and agency meetings
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.