My client, a leading financial organisation based in the South East are looking to hire a Client Services Manager.
- Works with external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources within the organisation.
- Leads team members in providing support to major clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources.
- Resolves the most complex or non-routine client issues.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Uses knowledge of client services best practices and client needs to help develop process improvements.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years experience in Financial Services is essential.
- Excellent communicator and experience working within a client facing role
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Strong analysis, reporting and numeracy skills.
- Client services experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and liaise with other departments within the company.
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment taking ownership for delivery.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.