Exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Manager to join a leading multinational organisation
Based in Limerick, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships internally & externally. The role entails developing and mentoring team members to understand the products and services that we support to ensure that we provide a superior level of service to our extensive client base. The successful candidate will manage a developing team while at the same time ensure we exceed our client expectations for all custody queries.
As the team evolves this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a team who are committed to providing excellent client service to our network of clients
- Ownership of Custody Relationship for assigned clients.
- Senior point of consultation for clients.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication.
- Leads / Conducts Service Reviews.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with critical business partners, internal clients & relevant third parties, e.g. trustees, external advisors, consultants, etc.
- Track service & delivery results against project plans and SLD (Service Level Delivery),
- Monitor service & delivery through client reviews, internal / external surveys, specific client feedback, consultant feedback etc.
- Provide appropriate escalation of service & delivery and other relevant issues / opportunities to Relationship Managers / Client Service Managers / Internal Stakeholders.
- Manage team with the overall goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled client service to clients.
- Promote the highest standards of integrity, accountability & client service across GFS EMEA and the global GFS business.
- Set clear goals, expectations and provide regular updates to the team that objectives are being achieved.
- Create and foster an inclusive environment where team members interact with trust, respect and a shared sense of purpose and collective impact
- Experience within Fund Services (preferably Custody)
- Previous people management experience.
- Technical knowledge of the securities industry, its products and instruments.
- Strong leadership skills, both as a manager and also as an advocate for the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to persuade and influence change / best practice.
- Ability to communicate with partners and clients at all levels.
- Ability to foster an inclusive environment within team.
- Ability to learn and share client strategy, infrastructure, products, and key personnel across the organisation.
- Proven ability to improve service delivery, efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.