Our client, a leading Investment Bank, is seeking a Team Leader for their Client Data Services Team
This is a crucial team within the business that is responsible for the accuracy, integrity and maintenance of client, credit, and SSI reference data within the organisation. The Team Leader is responsible for the daily operations of the team and will play a key role in developing and coaching junior staff. Day to day activities include;
- Management of the Client, Credit and Standard Settlement Instructions set-ups for the Wholesale and Non Wholesale Business in Europe, by adapting to the Business Growth Strategy.
- Management of the Governance process.
- Acting as Data Steward for Client, Credit and SSI data, to ensure appropriate oversight.
- Establish a strong culture of commitment and ownership within the team.
- Interacting effectively with all levels of management throughout the business including compliance, operations, audit and technology partners.
- Providing feedback and performance reviews, coaching and developing employees (including one-on-one discussions) and ensure performance management activities are undertaken and completed for all employees.
- You ensure policies and procedures are updated and aligned with business requirements andresp ective processes.
The ideal candidate will come from a data operations background within financial services have relevant people management experience. Other key competencies include;
- University degree or relevant professional experience.
- Five years experience in a operations leadership role.
- Experience in payments in beneficial but not required.
- Ability to handle work volumes and change requirements across
multiple processes with an ability to understand process flows
leading to efficiency generation.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and the ability to learn
and adapt quickly.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.