Financial Accountant - Financial Services €60k - €70k
An excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with experience in the funds/financial services industry to join a growing team for a portfolio of clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in working in a client facing role while gaining exposure to senior management. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio while providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Be responsible for all aspects of accounting and reporting including management accounts, ,capital statements and annual statutory accounts for a for a portfolio of clients
- To ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures
- Prepare/Review of accounting files for audit and run with audit process
- Manage client relationships, providing a quality and responsive service to clients.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required.
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualification.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.