Looking for Client Account Executive in Dublin Area
Calling for a Client Account Executive to work with our client in their Dublin office. The successful candidate will support large government services in Dublin, assisting with administration, people management activities. Working closely with the Client Relationship Manager there will be ownership over effective communication practices across the business.
- Acknowledge team and individual success, publicising as appropriate.
- Engage with other departments, building relationships.
- Act as support through the management of administration; creating monthly PO's, etc.
- Prepare monthly invoices and review supplier invoices.
- Govern onsite timesheet processes/
- Strive for improvement on current administration processes.
- Find ways to do things better for the team, the customer and the Client.
- At least 2 years of people management experience.
- Administration skills to the utmost quality
- Client facing experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Strong Data management skills particularly with Excel
- Exposure to coordinating and monitoring projects.
- Strong communication, team player and ability to use initiative is vital.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Target focused
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.