Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join a leading practice in Wexford
This person will act as a key team member on client assignments and projects and will deliver professional project, administrative, finance and research work.
The CAA will act as a key communication point between members of staff, managers and partners on the team, and with the client directly. You will be part of a team who will be willing to take the time to train you in and ensure you are fully supported in your role.
- Undertakes management of all financial procedures relating to engagement time and expense costs and billing.
- Preparation of budgets , monitors project costs and expenses
- Manages own and client documents effectively using paper and electronic filing.
- Manages the administrative side of certain audit procedures (such as Independence, AML, Risk Management, Bank & Legal & Debtor confirmations etc.).
- Manages a small portfolio of payroll clients under supervision
- Creates, develops and monitors project plans, and suggests solutions to issues encountered (resources, budgetary constraints, time lines etc)
- Organises calendar of team and client meetings and conference calls; collates and distributes agendas, minutes and actions where required.
- Co-ordinates and assists in preparation of materials for negotiations/proposals/presentations/project deliverables
- Manages staffing and facilities required for the project and the team.
- Builds strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders. Acts as key point of contact for the team.
- Builds strong relationship with the global network, sharing and gathering data where necessary in relation to independence, fees etc.
- Acts as a key team player within the internal structure from staff level through to Engagement Leaders.
- Review and research the Company and Global policies and procedures and act as a subject matter champion for the team. Updates team on relevant business and industry news and issues.
- Has undertaken course of study at third level however, a degree is not essential.
- Prior work experience (ideally from an administrative/analytical background from within corporate/professional services environment)
- Self starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels within the company and within the client's organisation.
- Experience of analysing financial or statistical data and is numerate and analytical, takes pride in delivering accurate and thorough work.
- Proficient in using Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of payroll package Sage Micro Pay would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience of accounts preparation would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proven organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment.
- Commitment to providing excellent client service.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.