Excellent opportunity for a driven Claims professional to join a growing team in Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €35,000- €40,000
A major international Insurance company is seeking to hire an experienced Claims Assessor as soon as possible to join their growing team. Apply Online Today!
- Responsible for investigation and evaluation of each claim assigned and for recommending the resolution
- Negotiate and settle claims pro-actively in accordance with Company guidelines and best practices
- Attend court hearings and consultations as required and work to ensure that such cases have minimum impact on the wider business
- Establish close working relationships with internal stakeholders, brokers, external solicitors and insurers
- Timely, accurate and customer focused claims resolution
- Proactively participate in training and other learning and development activities to maintain and enhance technical knowledge and other skills.
- Typically will have over 2 years' or more experience handling bodily injury claims as a loss adjuster, or claims handler within a loss adjusting firm or an insurance company
- CIP/APA qualified
- Good understanding of the personal injuries litigation process in Ireland
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.