A leading American multinational technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Channel Manager.
The Channel Operations Manager is a pivotal role connecting the companies supply chain with field teams and customers.
Supporting a dedicated geography this individual has the remit of working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business targets and high standards of customer satisfaction.
Strong communication skills are most important with the ability to influence and impact behavior is imperative across both internaland external key stakeholders.
Leads and has overall responsibility of Customer and Subsidiary relationship and overall performance of supply chain services including driving strategic business conversations on operations initiatives and opportunities for improvement, collaborative forecasting, customer demand fulfilment, demand availability management, exception management and deployment of new logistics services to customers within the geography.
- Enable partners to sell the companies products through optimised channel availability in a cost efficient way..
- Weekly ROB calls/ close engagement with Customers and Subsidiary focused on delivering operational excellence to a quarterly demand plan and driving corrective actions and quarterly operations plans - understanding quarterly sales and marketing plans, managing demand vs supply , identifying any gaps and feeding that information back into the global supply chain for resolution.
- Delivers best logistics performance and customer satisfaction. Acts as a role model across the Channel Operations group.
- Driving launch plans with Customer and subsidiaries, clearly communicating launch supply, order deadlines and supply availability through weekly calls as well as any changes and resolutions required.
- Identifying and implementing transformational initiatives that deliver significant positive differentiators resulting in increased service level and performance with accounts both for supply and returns.
- Contributes to sales planning accuracy by ensuring that latest availability information is used in sales planning related decision making forums and managing demand related risks with relevant supply - and sales teams.
- Collaborative planning with key accounts in the specific geography / Channel.
- Channel inventory within the geography and its optimization.
- Operational performance of demand fulfilment activities including order book management and delivery of goods, customer returns experience.
- Assess overall performance of supply chain services including collaborative forecasting, customer demand fulfilment, demand availability management, exception management and deployment of new logistics services to customers within the geography.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5years+ experience in a channel manager/ account manager role in a similar background.
- Proven experience in customer facing supply chain roles including customer care / returns experience.
- Experience in driving improvement and optimization initiatives across a matrixed organization.
- Experience in delivering system & process improvements across the Order to Cash process.
- Retail Environment exposure.
- Customer/Partner and Subsidiary sales interface experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.