M3S is looking for a Credit Decision Unit Underwriter based in Dublin city.
The CDU Underwriter is responsible for the underwriting of mortgage restructure requests.
- Meeting the team daily targets as set out by management in order to ensure that the department is working within the agreed SLA'S.
- Deal with underwriting requests for restructuring of customers' mortgage account within company policy and the appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Assess/underwrite customers completed SFS forms & their ability to make repayments in line with Central Bank Sustainability rules.
- Assess/underwrite customers completed Statements of Means for unsecured debt resolution.
- Communicate long term resolution options to customers by phone.
- Deal efficiently with incoming calls and written correspondence from customers and solicitors where relevant.
- Using the Combined Decision Support Tool (CDST) to create a restructure arrangement appropriate to the customer's circumstances.
- Give advice to customers in relation to the Banks options available to them within CCMA and CPC guidelines where applicable.
- Conducting general administration, PC work and filing
- Actively participating in and contributing to weekly team meetings
- Working in a professional and timely manner in a busy and challenging Unit
- Recognised qualification /accreditation i.e. APA/QFA.
- Previous experience in underwriting and /or debt resolution.
- Effective call handling skills to ensure that customers are dealt with in a professional manner whilst also showing empathy to customers who may be faced with financial difficulties.
- Knowledge of CCMA, CPC and MCC and how these apply to our day to day interaction with customers
- Excellent PC skills (in particular Word and Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and is flexible
About the position:
- 9 months FTC
- Location: Dublin city
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 23 days of AL.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.