CDO Administrator Position Based in South Dublin - Fixed Term Contract
This exciting opportunity offers the successful candidate to take over responsibility for a portfolio of CDO/CLO Deals as well as being responsible for Loan and Bond Trade settlements, which includes preparing/ checking documentation, instructing payments and reflecting the trade positions on internal systems. Another key aspect of the role is building and maintaining effective relationships across the organisation and external parties and stakeholders. Principal accountabilities of the position are as follows;
- Responsibility for a portfolio of CDO/CLO Deals
- Generate accurate Daily Cash Reports that reconcile asset payments and receivables on an Actual vs Expected model basis
- Investigate and resolve any breaks / discrepancies arising.
- Process CDO/CLO trades from trade ticket to settlement/payment request stage.
- Receive Bond/Securities tickets and Loan Trade Documents from Clients, review for accuracy, complete relevant documentation and liaise with internal Operations Team's to ensure they settle within agreed time scales in the market.
- Liaise directly with external stakeholders and other departments for Bond/Loan related queries.
- Settle Loan and Bond transactions on internal system.
- Instruct external payments for their portfolio of trades.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in Financial Services within a similar role, with exposure to CDO/CLO products.
- Experience of Reconciliation and/or Trade Settlements preferred.
- Recent qualification in Finance (Degree/masters) is an advantage.
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven and team focused environment.
- Ability to manage a heavy and varied workload while demonstrating strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.